In these challenging times, it is more important than ever that we come together to focus on beauty, collaboration, community, & creativity.
Let's create an intentional night of art, healing, and joy.
Evoco Art Blender at Euridice Gallery
ADDRESS WILL SHOW ON THE PAGE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING TICKET PURCHASE. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO COPY THIS INFO.
Come by and help me make messy art and beautiful memories with my amazing performing partner!
I’m working on an ongoing project of physicalizing moments of irrational beauty and creating artifacts of the process of memory formation. This starts with me sculpting people with rope, flower arranging them, painting them, and using their bodies to create abstract imprints on paper. These are the artifacts of fleeting beauty; like dust left behind your hands when you try to catch a butterfly…. These shapes are beautiful and strange. They’re imperfect and distorted as memory. I will then work on these prints, embellish and alter them, like dreams retold over and over, to make scrolls of odd pleasures.
- 6pm - 8pm: Evoco Art Blender Event (Location provided upon ticket purchase)
- 8pm - 2am: Revelry!
You have a part in this! We ask all guest to be fully present and engage mindfulness in sharing this. There are three choices... Be a Participating Artist, be an Art Lover Party Goer, be a VIP Patron of the Arts.
Do you draw, photograph, paint, compose, sing, knit, video, design, or otherwise create? Please create with us! Bring your camera, easel, clay, yarn, or another medium (nothing with open flames!) and interpret my work. It would be lovely if you let us know how you plan to do this.
- Bring your own supplies and tools.
- Photographers & Video Artists: If you are photographing for publication, you must provide your own photo release for myself and my performer
- Clean up your art area
Art Lover & Party Goer
Enjoy the evening of art and beauty with this unusual event. Then stay for the party after!
VIP Patron of the Arts.
Along with entry to this unique event, you'll be treated to...
- VIP seating with the best views
- Drinks & refreshments
- You promise to leave your yesterday at the door.
- You'll do your best to leave your tomorrow at the door.
- You'll enjoy the company you bring and new ones you meet.
- You'll witness and take pleasure in the art being created before you.
- You won't text, email, or make unrelated phone calls.
- If the mood strikes you, make out.
- If the mood strikes you, dance.
- If the pleasure suits you, just sit and watch
Read more about Evoco Art Blender
Euridice Gallery is wheelchair accessible
Midori is a multidisciplinary artist fascinated with giving shape and texture to emotion, memory, desire, beauty, repulsion, collective memory and subconscious revisions of experience. A Tokyo native and long-time San Franciscan, she’s known for her durational and interactive performances and installations. She’s shown at the San Francisco Asian Art Museum, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Das Arts Amsterdam, Gorilla Gallery Oaxaca Mexico, VN Jaeger & Schwarzwald in Vienna, among others.
She’s collaborated with Nick Knight for British Vogue, Titiano Magni, and Singaporean choreographer Ong Ken Sen, and styled for Keith Lock’s indie Chinese-Canadian ghost movie “The Ache.” Her work has been featured in Lisa Z. Morgan’s tome “Design Behind Desire.”
See her art at www.ranshin.com