[Rope: Control & Dominance Moves] with Midori
Learn effective rope moves to enhance control. What ever style of bondage or rope play you enjoy, these skills will boost the emotional and psychological intensity. In this hands-on class you’ll practice safe moves that are body-smart for the top side and bottom sides.
Whether you enjoy Kinbaku, Shibari, Westen, Predicament, Damsel in Distress, Take-downs or Confrontational play, these techniques will integrate well into your fun!
No experience necessary.
First 5 ticket sales for pair and solo receive a free bonus gift of KinkLab Bondage Tape from the good people of the Stockroom!
Doors open at 11:30am. Instruction starts at noon sharp. Please be on time.
After the instruction portion, there will be a half hour or so of bondage play lab time. Enjoy!
Bring: Two or three length of rope that you usually play with. If you’re not sure, bring two or three lengths of 20 to 30 feet of ropes. If you don't have rope, there will be some available to borrow
Wear: Comfortable clothing.
Pair attendance is encouraged, but solos are welcome as well. If you come solo, you’ll be paired with other solos for practice.
This Rope Dojo Elective is open to those who play at one or both ends of the rope.
You do not have to be a Rope Dojo graduate to attend. If you’ve not attended, this class will provide excellent foundation for the two-day intensive. More info: www.RopeDojo.com
Midori has been pivotal in the rise of awareness and popularity of Shibari in the US and the West. She wrote the first English language instruction book on the topic, ‘The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage’, and then founded the Rope Dojo in 2002
Rope Shopping Suggestion:
- For exceptional hemp ropes, go to the good folks of Twisted Monk. Use my discount code and get $10 off your purchase of $75 or more. MIDORI4Q16 Expires 12/30/16.
- I love cotton rope as well. This is great stuff, especially if you're just starting out. Feels great, easy to tie with, great for sex play and very reasonably priced. Midori's Favorite Cotton Rope
Transportation: Discount with Lyft!
- Forget parking woes & get to the class with comfort and savings! I love to use Lyft! I find them much better than Uber for both cost and quality of service. And Lyft is so much better than the average San Francisco taxis.
- Go to either www.Lyft.com or to your app store. Download Lyft app
- Set up your account
- Use my discount code [ MIDORI273844] You’ll get up to $50 in free ride credits!